CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Well Then...

Today is such a boring day!! However I have many things to say!! My science teacher, Moral Teacher did not come today and YAY!! Free Time!! So I borrowed this book entitled 'Warrior Girl' from the library and started reading.. The story is mainly about this French girl, Marianne, she became dumb after a terrifying incident - Her mother was killed by the British. So she was attracted to this weird cousin of hers, who thought that the Authority sent her to crown Prince Charles as King of France and to chase the British away, back to the sea. So they started off to Reims, Marianne's hometown, where her grandmother is there, with the aid of Piere. She is also on an adventure for revenge, to kill the British who murdered her mother.. Well, so far that's what I know...

It's not like I'm advertising this book or anything but it really is an interesting story.. If you ever manage to get hold of that book, do read it!! You will not regret having reading it, of course if you think your English is not up to that standard and refuse to read it, even just a word, then I can't do anything to help you, It's your choice anyway...

Right, I just found out something so weird, unusual, unexpecting, annoying and irritating fact that my band mates LOVE to spread unthruthful rumous everywhere.. There's this one guy, he's a year younger than me and he's a bloody hell noobie of a flutist, he told my friend "CAT" that he saw me wearing a shirt that revealed my naval and a mini skirt plus high heel shoes walking around wherever that is he saw me... Its nonsense, I nearly spit out whatever I was eating when "CAT" told me, OH MY GOSH, crap, everything is crap!!

And this girl, Ai Sing (I'm not afraid if I spell her name out 'cause i don't like her rubbish attitude), she started saying that Kah Foong misses me? Oh for Heaven's Sake, don't talk rubbish, you might think that I'm blushing or smiling secretly, well, truthfully, I'm not... This rumours, duh~~!! Such crap, such nonsense, should be banned from the world!! Should be made a crime, send them to jail!!

Gosh, that's all for now I guess.. Now I feel loads better letting all that frustration out.. So now, A dieu!!

Much Love,
*~Anne~*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't visit for quite some time because I don't have the chance to go online. Now I'm in school. Using the school's Internet. Gotta go. Will read everything if I have time tonight.

See you.
Lurves,
*Jeanne TC*

Jeanne said...

Warrior Girl? I'll look out for it. I still have Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice pending in my reading list.
Hehehe :P