CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Meaningless Day has passed....

Dear Readers, (I'm like writing an article or something)

Well, as I said, another meaningless day has passed, another few more days to the PMR Trial Exam, and I'm gonna flunk all of them(hmm, maybe not.. mind ya, I'm in 3F), Maybe I'll be able to survive from the examfield, alive that is... Gosh, have you ever wondered, why aren't you in an anxious mood now that PMR is just round the corner? (answer me by commenting if you want)... I have, it drove my parents crazy, they well, the usual american style, grounded me from all weekday schoolband activities, watching my favourite telly shows and movies, and yeah using the comouter too(I know what you're thinking, why I'm here thats it)...

Come to think of it, I've never really studied for UPSR, and me being rather innocent, I thought I could do the same too when I'm up in secondary school.. I guess I was practically so very wrong, I got 40+ for KH and Sejarah, my English dropped to 77.5%, I was totally downright dissapointed.. My father got angry, scolded me, saying that since I've only got 3 A's out of the 11papers the teachers returned, I shouldn't go to school anymore.. Of course you dimwit, I cried and begged(well, not so, maybe I'm just exaggerating), he finally said:"OK." Then he threw my school bag outside and then asked me to crawl there to get it back, on TAR ROAD... Yes it was painful, but life moves on, see!! I'm still here... LoL!! My third post is totally about my life!! Maybe except the infancy stage..

Now, I'm not bragging about it but I'm really proud of myself, to have gotten throigh so far, time flies like an arrow, never stopping, never ending... On and on and on... There's a saying though, Don't take life too seriously, it's not permanent... I agree, but as to how you paint it, decorate it, stain it, tear it or taint it, it's just a matter of time to see how well or bad you've done throughout your entire life.. We are actors, actresses, acting upon a stage, like fools and idiots, or geniuses and scholars... We are still artists, actors or actresses, no matter what we do, we play an important role in our own life.. That's what it says in William Shakespeare's Life's Brief Candle.. Maybe not all is the same, I added some pepper and spices to make it uh, more ME!! So, dear friends, life is something we must treasure and love with our hearts, its the greatest gift one can ever have, the most valuable thing one can ever own...

Well, I'm done for today... Feel weird reading it myself ( I know I'm the one who typed it), it's as if its written by someone else, not the real me.. I'm a foolish, stingy and cold-hearted person... I may also be considered as a generous, intelligent and friendly in another way... Most people think that I'm proud, I admit I am... I'm the type of person whom you have to get to know her to actually know her, get what I mean?

With Love,
*~Anne~*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, dear. Read all your posts. You can reply my comments by posting in your own comment box, you know. I'll be checking in from time to time. Hm - Most of the stories you post here are the stories you've told me before so I won't say much about it. I do agree that the people who backstabbed should go straight to jail. LoL. And yes, I don't really feel the heat coming in even PMR really is nearing. I think it's because my friends aren't really into the heat yet. PMR-fever!!! Here I come...! Ritez, I've actually started studying (Surprise - SURPRISE). That's all for now.

Lurves,
*Jeanne TC*

Laura Anne ~Leour~ said...

LoL!!! Thanx for replying my blog anyway... I'm studying too actually!! (surprise - Surprise - SURPRISE) LoL!! LoL!!!!

Anonymous said...

LoL. I see, very surprising. That's a very nice background picture of Harry Potter. Very Kawaii. Love your Blog anyway. Any more updates? I would really love to read more of them. Actually something rather interesting happened in my school. And I may be E-mailing it to you the original copy from my Hand-Blog. Unless you wanna wait until you come to my house on my birthday.

Lurves,
*Jeanne TC*

Anonymous said...

Hey, didn't update your Blog?

-jeannetc-

Anonymous said...

Hey, do read my Notes in Facebook. Don't forget. I really anticipate your comments.

jeanne