CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

H-E-L-L-O!! Its Me ~ ~ ~

Honestly, i feel like posting but i also don't feel like posting so its confusing for the both of us.. I mean you and me.. Unless there's someone beside you well that makes the three of us... So umm do I have to intro meself or I just start blabbing all the way?
*no one answers me*
Well, never mind.. I'll find it out sooner or later, so there goes my first post...
HALT!!!
Maybe I'll intro meself.. Like all internet profiles.. Laugh if you want cause I'm laughing at meself too....
* Anne (thats all you're gonna get from me)
* Billion years old (yeah i'm a granny from outer space)
* 5th of February is my birthdate (presents are lovely aren't they)
* Of course I'm a girl!! What makes you think I'm a boy?


#~Favourites~#

* Anything spicy, sweet, sour... NOTHING salty or bitter..
* My mum's Lasagnia, spaghetti, and beng-pei ( a type of mooncake)
* Music especially songs in minor keys...
* Black, Red, Light Pink, Light Blue and Light Purple colours...
* Jewelleries ( I mean, which girl doesn't like them)
* Animes
- La Corda D'Oro
- Saiyunkoku Monogatari
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Ayashi no Ceres
- Bleach
- The Law of Ueki
- Ginban Kaleidoscope
- Detective Conan
- Hikaru no Go
- A.S.O.

#~Soul Mate~#
* My darling piano
* and of course my precious flute
* hmmm, maybe some anime characters but they only exist in animes so they don't count..

#~Hobbies~#
* Right you are!! Playing the Piano and my Flute...
* Reading novels, mainly english love novels...
* Playing the computer...
* Watching the telly...
* Sleeping, napping, to be more precise...

#~Others~#
* I'm a loving, kind, soft-hearted, fierce (occassionally), passionate, timid and not so much of pretty person... But well, I can be the opposite of whatever I said up there so yeah... I think its cool!! Oh yes, I love skirts probably except for my school pinafore and maternity dresses ( I look abnormally, extravagantly fat in them)... So I guess its all for now, I honestly can't possibly think of what to write anymore, I might come back after PMR, or maybe not... Who knows? LoL LoL!!!
So , Ta Ta!!

With Love,
*~Anne~*


2 comments:

Jeanne TC said...

Hi. Read your blog. Like it. Nice pic. See mine too and post your comment. In a rush. So See You.

*Jeanne TC*
With Loves.

Jeanne TC said...

Thanks for your comment, Anne. Updated my Blog. Go and look if you have time. Isn't as funny as the previous though.

With Loves,
*Jeanne TC*