CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Conclusion.. Sensei BM = Baka Obaba... XD

Yeah... This is a continuation from the previous post... I know I haven't been blogging that often lately but that's not important, the thing is I'm back now~~~ *Ching ching ching ching* Yeah yeah, I know you guys missed me and stuff~~ =)))))) 


As I said, this is the PART TWO of the previous post... Why? Hahahaha!! You seriously won't believe my answer~~ I mean SERIOUSLY.... You know what I did when I was doing my homework right..? With all the funky answers I gave my BM teacher in school hidden in my answers... =)))) Well...... She didn't notice it... Yeap~ She DIDN'T notice it, with TWO big TICKS and TADAAAAAA, marking-books-job done~~~ Hahahaha!!! It was great! REALLY great!! 


I salute to my teacher~~ OMGawd... This is the picture of my exercise book after she marked it... 

My Sastera homework marked with a BIG tick~~ =))))

Soooo...? AIn't it great..? Hahahaha!! Proved that she doesn't do her homework properly and actually deducts our merit points for not doing her stoopid, bullshit work... Damn her!!! 

Sooo, yeah!!! Had a great time with this post..? XD XD Check out my gonna-be-posted-post soon... =))))

Bye peoplez and thanx for reading!!! This is wicked stuff!! =))))

5 comments:

Marina Abdullah said...

OMG truly stupid! this is wicked hahaha good job us! it's a great success to get the big 2 tick by her. there were butterflies in my stomach when we decided to hand in the sastera book. but it worth it!
great proof! hahahhaaa

Laura Anne ~Leour~ said...

Yeeeeahhh~~~ Hahahahaha!!! That's why I sooooo loveeee the title for this post... Conclusion, Sensei=Baka... How true~~ =))))

Farah said...

First of all , you took Sastera ah ? Gila laaa . Aku pun tak ambil kot . Secondly , why your teacher like that ehh ? Haha .

Laura Anne ~Leour~ said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! No lah!! The Sastera is semua orang have to take punya.... And my teacher like that cuz she's a total idiot, dunno how to teach~~ =))))

r u m i n said...

HELLO, LAURA! Guess who? ;) Got to your blog from Marina's. I CAN't BELIEVE YOUR TEACHER IS SO MALAS. OMG. *rolls eyes* I like the kao kao part, it made me doubled over TWICE! xD I'm so gonna try your trick, HAHAHA.